Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire Facebook WhatsApp Google+ Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Donegal County Council is to buy three new salt spreaders and eight new snowploughs to augment its winter service fleet.Members approved the move at a meeting in Lifford this week.In a report to members, Director of Roads Services John Mc Laughlin said he proposes to spend a total of €159,400 on 11 new pieces of equipment.Three new 9 cubic metre salt spreaders will be used to increase the capacity of the winter service fleet, while eight new self mounting snow ploughs will complete the replacement of the council’s snow ploughs with more modern and easier to use models.The items will be paid for through the a combination of the capital fund for plant purchase and exchequer funding.The council has been planning for the winter, with new salt barns and more reserve stocks, and members and officials are hoping these acquisitions will help ensure the disruption caused by any future cold snaps can be minimised as much as possible. Facebook Pinterest Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry By News Highland – October 27, 2012 Donegal County Council to buy new equipment for winter service fleet Twitter Twitter Pinterest Google+ 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR WhatsApp News 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Previous articleAppeal in case of Donegal mans murder dismissedNext articlePro-life campaigner voices concern over illegal advice given at pregnancy clinics News Highland
Tag: 爱上海 aish
Southampton boss Ronald Koeman insists they have not received any bid for Sadio Mane and once again declared the forward would not be sold to Manchester United. Press Association “That is the worst situation for the smaller clubs because no-one talks about the best players of City, United or Chelsea because they are in the best place to be,” he said. “But teams likes Southampton, they have to deal and that is not easy, that makes rumours and everyone is talking about it. We have to play and that is difficult. If they don’t change the (transfer) window from (closing on) September 1st we will always have these rumours. “Timing is always bad. Worse maybe one day before we play at home but it is always bad. We keep going, it is still not September 1st and there are still 10 or 11 days more, write all you like and we will see what happens.” Louis van Gaal has missed out on a number of main transfer targets this summer and fellow Dutchman Koeman is keen to add Mane to that ever-growing list of names who United have failed to recruit. “The situation is so easy,” Koeman said. “We have to deal with that. I don’t like it because maybe players think they are not then focused on what they have to do. There is no bid for any player, no bid by the club. “We have to deal about rumours from the press and maybe from Manchester United – I don’t know because there is no contact and no bid for nobody and we don’t sell any more players. That is very clear in my opinion. “I spoke to Sadio and I will speak to everybody we have to deal with those rumours, we made a statement and everyone knows that statement. “We will always have rumours, but nobody is for sale. We like to continue with these players and that’s the most important.” Koeman has seen a host of first-team regulars depart St Mary’s since his appointment last summer, with Morgan Schneiderlin and Nathaniel Clyne leaving this year after Rickie Lambert, Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren and Calum Chambers all departed 12 months ago. But he is keen to keep hold of Mane, who joined from Red Bull Salzburg last year, and believes Saints are suffering because their players will always be linked with seemingly bigger clubs. The Senegal international emerged as a transfer target for the Old Trafford club after they claimed to drop interest in Pedro, with the Spaniard instead moving to Barclays Premier League rivals Chelsea. Southampton immediately played down reports suggesting United had made an approach for the 23-year-old, who played in their 1-1 Europa League play-off draw with FC Midtjylland on Thursday night.